(1) You may cancel your order for goods at any time up to fourteen days after you have received the goods. You do not need to give any reason for cancelling your order.
(2) We will not accept a cancelled order where the cards ordered have been taken out of their clear sealed cellophane package in which they were delivered.
(3) To cancel your order you must return the goods to TigerMill Publishing (address above) stating you are returning the goods and require a refund. Please enclose a note quoting your order number.
(4) We recommend you use a recorded delivery service, we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. You are responsible for the return costs of postage.
(5) Once we have received your returned cancelled order, your payment will be refunded within seven days.
(6) We do not accept returned items for customised products unless the product is defective. We will not refund customised items with typographic or grammatical errors unless the fault or misspelling is ours.