TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) registered office: The Cottage, Golden Nook Farm, Forest Road, Sandiway, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 2DZ. Registered in England company registration number 3951230.
Working day means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends, statutory and public holidays.
Us means TigerMill Publishing and you together.
You and Your means the person ordering goods under these Terms & Conditions.
(1) Upon registering with the TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) website, you will need to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
(2) Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk).
(3) TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) must receive payment in full for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
(4) TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order.
(5) You may cancel your order for goods at any time up to fourteen days after you have received the goods. You do not need to give any reason for cancelling your order.
(6) We will not accept a cancelled order where the cards ordered have been opened or taken out of their clear sealed cellophane package in which they were delivered.
(7) To cancel your order you must return the goods to TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) address above, stating you are returning the goods and require a refund. Please enclose a note quoting your order number.
(8) We recommend you use a recorded delivery service, we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. You are responsible for the return costs of the postage.
(9) Once we have received your returned cancelled order, your payment will be refunded within seven days.
AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
(10) If TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible.
(11) Promotions are subject to change and availability. If you choose to purchase a product from a promotional offer, but do not purchase enough products to qualify for a discount, the product will be charged at the normal price.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
(12) Delivery will be via Royal Mail for UK mainland. Delivery times quoted are estimates based on processing times of the Royal Mail.
(13) TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) will post the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give at the time you make your order. For goods delivered outside of the EU, the consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. The consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
(14) You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you.
(15) If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance and therefore recommends that you check with your local customs officials or Post Office for more information regarding import taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order.
(16) If the goods TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) delivers are not what you ordered, damaged, defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem upon receipt. Please contact Customer Services on 01606 881949 (10:00 – 17:00 GMT, Mon-Fri), alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem and leaving a contact telephone number.
(17) If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 15 working days of the date on which they were despatched to you, TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to you unless you notify us immediately after the 15th working day. You can contact the Customer Services on 01606 881949 (10:00 – 17:00 GMT, Mon-Fri), alternatively email email@example.com detailing the problem and leaving a contact telephone number.
(18) TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) under this condition and TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to pay any money to you (compensation) other than to refund to the amount paid by you for the goods in question. Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
(19) TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so, or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
(20) If any part of these conditions are unenforceable including any provision in which TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) excludes its liability to you the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
(21) The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
(22) These Terms & Conditions, together with the current TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) website prices, delivery and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of goods to you by us. These Terms & Conditions cannot be varied except in writing.
(23) The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on our website www.tigermill.co.uk or its contents. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Neither TigerMill Publishing (www.tigermill.co.uk) nor any of its partners, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
(24) All photography, design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the Copyright of their respective copyright holders. None of the aformentioned images, graphics, greeting card covers or designs etc maybe copied, printed, duplicated or copied without the prior written permission of their respective copyright holder.